Technique Junkies

Friday, June 15, 2012

Mid-Month Motivation: Faux Pressed Flowers

So, I've decided that half-way through each month, I will create a new card based on the month's technique.  I will be CASEing one of the entries thus far.  This month I am CASEing #1 Victoria!!!  She used teeny tiny flowers to use on her embossed panel and I LOVE the way it looks!  I hope you take some time to go and check out her card!

Here's my CASE~

For more details, visit my personal blog here!  I can't wait to see the rest of the creations that are up your sleeves this month!  Happy crafting!!! :)

1 comment:

Vicky Hayes said...

Mynnette, I loved Victoria's card and I adore your version too! You've used such gorgeous colours and that is a great layout! This technique is definitely on my list to try! Vicky x